Install plugin a preview your tour
1. Enter Google Chrome Web Store and install the Usetiful for Chrome extension.
(Note: Usetiful for Chrome browser extension works with Chrome browser only)
2. When the plugin is successfully installed, the Usetiful icon will appear in the browser top bar with the following message.
3. Click on the Usetiful icon and log in using your Usetiful credentials.
4. Go to the page where the tour should preview and click on the "Refresh tour" button.
5. If the tour is configured correctly (and autoplay is enabled), the tour will automatically start previewing.
Usetiful for Chrome extension displays only tours that are in the Draft state.
You can check anytime in the Usetiful extension panel whether the tour is configured correctly for given page. If there isn't a tour configured for the given web page, you will see message "No tour is available on this page".
If you thinkg that the tour is configured correctly but doesn't show up, first click on the "Refresh Tour" button to reload the configuration. If nothing happens, double-check the configuration of the tour in Usetiful administration.
6. When you update the content of your tour and save, the changes will be automatically reflected in the preview. Just refresh the page!
If you encounter any issues while previewing your product tour, please feel free to contact us.