Usetiful introduces the new advanced editor that enables you to build tours visually without any programming skills. Try it yourself with 14-day trial.
Benefits of the new visual editor:
Watch the quick video demonstration to see its capabilities.
Create a new tourAfter logging into your Usetiful account, click on the "Add tour" button on the Overview page. You will be asked to add basic information about your yo.
|The first step of the tour creation wizard.|
- Tour Name - name your tour for its better identification.
- Url - Define a URL address or Regular expression for pages where this tour should be visible.
- Autoplay - set whether the first step pops up automatically once the page is loaded.
- Remember the last step - set whether the tour remembers the last step. When the tour is closed and reopened, that users can continue where have finished.
- Show Usetiful button - set whether the tour can be accessed via the button in the right bottom corner.
- Show progress - set whether steps shows a progress bar.
When you are done, click on the "Continue" button.
The next step in the creating process is the actual visual editor. The editor consists of the list of steps (left pane) and the preview on the right side. Sample step (the welcome dialog) is presented at the beginning.
Edit step contentIf you want to change the step content, click on the text in the preview area and the text editor will show up. You can change text alignment, adjust font style, colors, upload images, place hyperlinks or edit the content as HTML code.
Change step properties or actions clicking on the settings icon in the step row on the left side. This contextual pane will appear.
- Title - Visible name of the step
- Type - Step can be either modal dialog or pointer (bubble pointing to the element).
- Element - If the step type is the pointer, you can specify what element the bubble points to.
- Highlight - Set whether the content behind the tour step is darkened.
- Trigger - Define when the step should appear (i.e. after clicking on the given element).
- Autoskip - If this property is enabled, the step is skipped when the element or trigger element isn't available.
- Actions - define actions available at the bottom part of the step, change their styles and order.
Add more stepsYou can add more steps by clicking on the "Add Step" button in the left pane.
Don't remember to save your changes.
If you want to change basic tour information (tour name, URL and basic properties, click on the "Gear" icon in the top bar.)
Try it yourself, register to Usetiful Plus free trial today!